Podfade is the unavoidable outcome of hopping into a podcast if you are unprepared. It happens when a show stops releasing episodes and fades into podcasting ambiguity.
The biggest problem is that people don’t realize how difficult it is to run a podcast. You can easily buy equipment and get your podcast in front of an audience in a short time. But keeping a podcast alive is the part that can be difficult.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid podfade:
- Practice before you go live
- Create long term content
- Record as many podcast episodes as you can ahead
- Choose a topic you’re passionate about
- Don’t think about making money
- Strategically plan your show
- Communicate clearly with your audience